Job role insights
6 - 9 Years
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving customer acquisition, engagement and revenue growth for Savyour. You will be responsible for developing and implementing performance marketing strategies across various digital channels.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strategy for paid advertising for Savyour.
- Build and manage advertising programs giving value to partner brands and categories on an always on basis.
- Launch and optimize seasonal marketing campaigns for e.g. 14th Aug, 11-11 etc.
- Execute ads plan to target full funnel capabilities (Awareness, Acquisitions, Retention and Revenue).
- Work closely with internal teams to improve ads strategy and execution.
- Maintain excellent relations with media channels and vendors.
- Create a data centric culture within the sub domain of Performance Marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Growth, Category, Creative and Social media teams as needed.
- Manage day to day operations in line with the KPI’s set by the management, focusing on ROAS and cost optimizations etc.
- Share general and campaign plans in presentation format.
- Build and train a strong team and plan expansions based on business requirements.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required.
- 6-7 years of relevant experience with popular digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and others.
- Knowledge of campaign setup, targeting options, bidding strategies, and optimization techniques is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for creating reports and data management.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing principles, including paid advertising channels (e.g., PPC, display, social media advertising) and optimization techniques (e.g., A/B testing, conversion rate optimization).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage marketing budgets effectively, allocate resources strategically and optimize campaigns to maximize return on investment (ROI).
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply