Job role insights
3 - 5 Years
As a Category Lead – Health, your role will involve to position Savyour as the first choice for customers in the segment while building the right persona. The incumbent will also have to collaborate with sales to onboard new brands that align with our consumer persona. The Category Lead will also be evaluating the market trends along with competitors' analysis to suggest appropriate measures.
What you’ll do
- Collaborating with internal teams and senior management to create the right Consumer Personas.
- Identifying the room for improvements in the category and suggest alternatives.
- Work on campaigns and promotions to build the customers' base in the category by analysing market trends and competitors' analysis.
- Utilizing traditional and digital media to communicate with our target audience and positioning Savyour as the starting point of the users' journey in the assigned category.
- Partnering with the sales and brand team to strengthen Savyour's position in the category and onboarding new brands.
- Working towards increasing the market share of Savyour by strategizing and collaborating with Sales and Brand team.
- Owning the metrics of brand's success and delivering them as per the commitment
- Becoming a key player of the team who owns the assigned category and formulates and suggests strategies to strengthen the Brand's position
- Creating Category's Marketing Calendar and partnering with the Marketing team for execution.
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing the campaigns and delivering value through them.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in the specific category.
- Hands-on knowledge of planning & execution.
- Proven record of leading cross-functional teams to launch and execute a wide range of local campaigns with an integrated marketing mix.
- Ensuring Monthly Cadence Meetings with Tier 1 brands.
- Driving Marketing, Sales & Account Management to meet targets.
- Coordinate with Growth, CRM & Product teams.
- Strong negotiation skills, shall be good at story-telling.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply