Job role insights
1 - 2 Years
As a Commercial Executive - Health, your role will involve supporting the commercial team ensuring effective business operations. You will play a vital role in executing sales strategies, and contributing to the overall success of the company.
What you’ll do
- Prospect and evaluate B2B clients, manage pipeline and close deals to meet the targets.
- Execute daily and monthly planning to ensure sales fulfilment for the assigned zone.
- Devise strategy and ensure its implementation to increase the in-store & Online presence of the product.
- Conduct outdoor and remote meetings regarding initial pitch presentations.
- Work collaboratively with commercial operations department for client’s business requirements.
- Coordinate with the category leads for the onboarded clients’ sales trend.
- Accomplish targets of brands onboarding and conversion of key accounts.
- Negotiate best commissions with the partner brands.
- Solve brands complaints and answering brands’ questions during onboarding.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience is prefer
- Currently enrolled in Master’s program but should have weekend classes.
- Must have a self-transport facility for daily visits/meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel for creating reports and data management.
- Strong negotiation skills, shall be good at story-telling.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with high energy/positive attitude.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply