Job role insights
3 - 5 Years
As a Team lead CRM at Savyour, you will be responsible for leading a team of CRM professionals to drive customer engagement, retention, and revenue growth. You will develop and execute CRM strategies, manage customer journeys and optimize marketing campaigns through effective use of customer data and segmentation. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams and leveraging CRM tools to deliver personalized and impactful experiences to our users.
What you’ll do
- Ideate, manage and execute A/B test experiments and customer journeys across the funnels and do end-to-end optimization.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and reflecting the progress of weekly KPI targets.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering, and marketing, and platform side by side to tackle growth.
- Help in Growth-Ops by working closely with Market ops and CRM ops to co-ordinate and launch campaigns on a regular basis, post-campaign analysis, and reporting
- Make sure the right communication is delivered to the right user, at the right channel, and at the right time. (Email, push notifications, In-app, SMS, digital, etc.)
- Responsible for developing and executing CRM lifecycle programs.
- Automating and Orchestrating by streamlining messaging workflows with automated triggers such as user journeys and personalized campaigns.
- Doing R&D and utilizing the product's current customer engagement tool for advanced targeting and personalized messaging based on user behavior and preferences.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- 5 years of working in growth marketing, digital marketing or a similar role.
- Basic proficiency with email coding (responsive design - HTML)
- Knowledge and understanding of customer journeys such as event-based triggers, campaigns, communication, user segmentation and cohorts.
- Functional knowledge of marketing, product other cross functions, and their role in driving product growth.
- Use of product analytic tools such as mixpanel, Google Analytics, appsflyer etc.
- Ability to identify the product growth friction points, articulate the problem statement, and break down into potential solution hypotheses.
- Ability to deep dive into data, conduct detailed analysis, and derive actionable insights and recommendations.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply