Job role insights
6 - 9 Years
As a Brand Manager at Savyour, you will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies to enhance brand awareness, drive customer engagement and ensure brand consistency across various touchpoints. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, collaborate with external partners, and monitor brand performance. This role requires strong leadership skills, strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of branding and marketing principles.
What you’ll do
- Clearly define and implement the brand and communication strategy for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support in developing brand frameworks and brand guidelines for Savyour which is a platform and has diverse customers including partner brands
- Contribute to campaign strategy discussions with strong consumer insights, trendspotting and data.
- Manage IMC campaigns of diverse nature that is brand, sales, category or CSR campaigns with the help of internal teams and agencies.
- Continuous optimization of campaigns based on data and insights to yield maximum ROAS and ROI.
- Build on ideas shared by marketing channels (Ads, Influencers etc.) and ensure brand guidelines are following on all comms across the board.
- Suggest and form alliances with the right partners and sponsorships for brand and business growth.
- Conduct researches and dipsticks to keep a strong eye on overall brand health and KPIs.
- Provide support to active categories (Food, fashion, beauty, health, electronics and grocery etc.) in their marketing and branding related needs.
- Minimum Bachelors degree preferably in Business management, Advertising or Media Management.
- 4-5 years of experience in creating and executing 360 Marketing campaigns including digital and media campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the consumer goods or digital marketing industry.
- Ability to think strategically and translate insights into actionable brand initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create compelling brand messaging and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have contacts and network in agencies including creative, media and research agencies.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply