CODE OF CONDUCT:
Guidelines and Policies:
If there's one thing we truly love, it's sharing in all the great retail experiences you have. Bouquets when the food exceeds your expectations, brickbats when the service is shocking, chronicles of your shopping excursions – they all count.
While we welcome your opinions and descriptions of your experiences, there are a few things we expect from every user on Savyour. Your reviews and photos, as well as your profile and the comments you share, are all subject to Content Guidelines, our Code of Conduct.
If your activity on Savyour doesn't match up to these content guidelines, we reserve the right to take action as we deem necessary. This could include altering or deleting your reviews or comments, or deleting your Savyour account altogether, with or without notice. Savyour also utilizes an algorithm to aid in removing suspicious reviews. If you feel your review was deleted in error, email us at email@example.com.
If you see content that does not align with these guidelines or our Terms of Service, please let us know. We will consider all reports. However, due to the diversity of our community, it is possible that content disagreeable to you might not meet the criteria to be removed.
- Keep out the clutter: To make sure we collectively work towards building the highest-quality content that's useful to everyone, reviews need to be a minimum of 10 characters long for reviews.. That's just about the length of a tweet, so it's convenient even for all you micro-bloggers. If you cover the experience, service and ambiance, you shouldn't fall short on characters. If any review is filled with junk, we might have to remove the review altogether.
- Keep it relevant: Please keep your contributions relevant to Savyour. Accounts placing irrelevant, inappropriate, or promotional content, that solicit customers, or that spam businesses, notice or are based on any already disclaimed or informed policies and practices of a business may be deleted without notice. If your review has been removed or moderated by us and if you repost another experience for the same business, we reserve the right to remove that review too, even though such review might be in line with our content guidelines.
- Keep it clean: Whether you're writing a small snippet or a delightfully detailed account of your experience, keep foul/abusive/hateful language, threats, and lewdness out of it. We, just like you, hate junk and will delete it whenever we see it. This also includes (but is not limited to) derogatory comments on someone's protected characteristics (e.g. race, gender, religion) or indication of a personal vendetta against a business and its associates.
- Keep it fresh: Only one review per business for an experience can be submitted and your most recent experience at a place counts. That's what is going to help people when they're trying to decide. You're free to edit and update your review based on subsequent visits at any time. Reviews about old experiences (more than 6 months old) will also be deleted from our platform.
- Keep it real: Write your review based on facts and your own experiences (e.g. not a friend's or any hearsay experience or based on media reports). Please don't exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so make sure you can stand by your word. Content that indicates the reviewer hasn't even visited or availed any services from the business will be removed. For example, "Never been here, never want to. Management is horrible and the service is worse!" Deceptive, fake, or misleading reviews will be removed. Reviewing a bunch of business in quick succession (even if you visit them more often than you should) is considered suspicious activity, and it's likely these reviews will be moderated. Accepting or soliciting a kickback – monetary or otherwise – in exchange for reviews or photographs is also not acceptable, and could result in removal of your profile.
- Don't solicit: Identifying or promoting yourself as an official Savyour blogger, or using your status to solicit any kind of benefits (including but not limited to accepting money, free meals, drinks) in exchange for promotion, or at the threat of negative reviews on Savyour, will not be tolerated. If reports or evidence of such instances are brought to our attention, we reserve the right to delete your Savyour profile or take any other action that we may deem fit, no questions asked. Acts that constitute as 'Solicitation' include:
- Explicit/Implied agreement (written or verbal) to write reviews in exchange for money, a free meal(s), etc.
- Being a part of social media groups (e.g. WhatsApp/Facebook or any other social media platform) which offer incentives in exchange of reviews.
- Don't steal: Plagiarism is something we take seriously. Copying others' reviews or photos from Savyour or other platforms,, or even re-posting your own in multiple places on Savyour (in full or in part), is something that will not be tolerated and may be removed/ moderated.. We trust that you'll play fair and create your own content.
- Tell the whole story: If you luck into a free meal or dine as a guest of the business, or have a relevant association with a business or its owners, give full disclosure in your review. We're sure that honesty is the best policy, and other users will respect you even more for it. If you have made it to the major league as a food writer or critic, let us know and we can provide special access for your blog link to appear with your reviews. We love summaries, but incomplete reviews with a manually added link will be removed.
- Be yourself: Your profile is your identity on Savyour, so keep it real. You're welcome to use a screen name (nihariking, maybe?), but please refrain from using inappropriate names, bios, or profile images. We want to stay clean, and we might end up removing your account depending on how inappropriate your profile is.
- Don't misrepresent: Identifying or promoting yourself as an official Savyour blogger, or using your status to solicit benefits in exchange for promotion or at the threat of negative reviews on Savyour will not be tolerated. If reports or evidence of such instances are brought to our attention, we reserve the right to delete your Savyour profile, no questions asked.
- Don’t be a bully: We take allegations of blackmail or threatening behavior against businesses and its associates very seriously. This activity is strictly against our guidelines. Reviews submitted in an attempt to blackmail a business and its associates will be deleted and can be reported directly to cybercrime division against the case of cyber bullying
- Play by the rules: The content you add should be in compliance with Savyour's Terms and Conditions, including terms and conditions of any of Savyour products such as Savyour Gold, Savyour Fresh,, as well as the prevailing local laws and regulations. Local laws take precedence, and content may be moderated or deleted to adhere to these.
- Seek help from the right people: Savyour is a website and mobile application with no claims to be a court of law or a ministry of health (we aren't serious enough to do those jobs). If you have a dispute with a business, or if you feel a business does not measure up to health codes, we encourage you to contact the appropriate authorities directly. Savyour is not the appropriate platform for reporting illegal activities, physical confrontations, health code violations, quality assurances, or anything under investigation by local governing bodies or law-enforcement personnel. We encourage that such accusations be reported to the concerned authorities rather than being mentioned in reviews.
There's no easier way to show how deliciously chocolate-y that chocolate mud cake was than with a picture, right? That said, it's important to keep in mind our photo guidelines, and understand why some photos may be moved or removed once they've been added.
Food shots that are clear, in focus, and engaging enough to make the viewer wish Savyour included smell-o-vision will be featured in businesses' photo galleries. Ambiance shots that highlight the overall feel or vibe of a place will also be highlighted on business pages.
Photos that don't make the cut to appear on a business's page, will show with your review or on your profile depending on how useful it is to other users and how relevant it is to the review. Photos with hair and bugs will be shown only with a review for validation and context.
Violation of the below mentioned pointers may lead to deduction of points, reduced visibility or deletion of your pictures
- Photos that are exact duplicates of other photos or ambiance or taken from different angles
- Plagiarized photos
- Photos of others posted without their permission
- Photos that contain promotional content
- Photos that contain subject such as people in it
- Photos that are blurry or unclear
- Photos that contain text, or are not related to dine-in experience
- Photos of food under preparation
- Photos containing watermarks or write-ups of any kind
- Photos containing and focussing on subjects other than food or ambiance
Guidelines for Businesses:
Savyour is a great way for businesses to reach out to a vast community, ready to make a purchase in the next few days. A few things you should keep in mind:
- Keep your listing updated: While our team makes every effort to keep information on Savyour up-to-date, we appreciate you letting us know when an update is required. If your timings change and your listing is not updated, customers arriving late won't be too happy with you (or Savyour).
- Don't pressurise users for reviews: The best way to get reviews is to delight customers with your service. Selective solicitation is a strict NO, and offering any type of compensation or kick-back for reviews is unfair, so you definitely want to keep away from that, too.
- Don’t ever offer freebies, discounts, or payment in exchange for reviews, other way round is absolutely fine.
- Don't offer incentives for users to remove reviews
- Don’t work with companies or third-party vendors/PR agencies offering to 'fix your reviews/ratings'
- While conducting meetups is allowed, reviews which come in lieu of these official gatherings must carry a clear disclaimer which will help others identify that the review is based on an invite. That being said, an invite certainly does not mean that the user needs to post a positive review!
- The businesses that do best on Savyour are the ones that provide a great customer experience to everyone who walks in the door without any expectation or encouragement that they write a positive review
- Respond to criticism positively: Take two deep breaths when you get a negative review. Three, if required. This happens to all businesses who have customers. These customers are always right, even when they are wrong. Take the unflattering reviews as constructive feedback and use it as an opportunity to fix things. Whether you agree with the feedback or not, take the criticism in good stride. You can reply with a management response to show you care, but please don't use this as a platform to hit back or offer the customer an incentive to edit their review. Your response can't be edited after posting, so choose your words well.
- Be accountable: Savyour will not moderate any questionable activities about your business posted in reviews. (e.g. serving shisha where it is not permitted, construction on illegal plots or staying open later than permitted). Savyour may also not moderate or delete any reviews where any third party service provider is involved. Such a review may be retained if it falls within our guidelines. This business requires thick skin – stating the perceived attitude of owners or employees and reporting of individual actions are not considered personal attacks.
- Don't entertain: Fulfilling the demands of customers who ask for benefits at the threat of bad reviews or ratings, sends a message that this behavior is tolerated. Similarly, inviting users who have reviewed and given a low rating back to the business for a complimentary meal, invites false negative reviews. These issues affect the entire community and require everyone's participation to curb their prevalence. Please report users who engage in such activities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In a concerted effort to maintain the neutrality of content on Savyour, business owners, employees, and any affiliates with business interests are no longer permitted to write reviews on Savyour. We understand that being in the business industry, you are truly passionate about your line of work, and would love to share your experiences. But when you're unavoidably invested in your business, it becomes hard to leave emotions (and bias) at the door. This is a step towards maintaining neutrality - and quality - of the content on Savyour.
It's also important to note that we (Savyour) have no employees or affiliates who are paid to review. If any guest identifies themselves as an official blogger, review employee, or associate of Savyour, it's not true. Employees of Savyour are contractually and ethically forbidden from using their status to solicit free meals or receive special treatment. If you observe any such practice, report it to email@example.com. Appropriate action will be taken against the user or employee if evidence can be provided.
Savyour Employee Code of Ethics:
Employees of Savyour are expected to adhere to and uphold the highest standard of ethics and integrity. This includes acting in accordance with our core values and the below listed policies at all times.
Savyour employees are prohibited from using their employee status to solicit discounts, freebies, or special treatment at businesses. Unless visiting a place for official business, Savyour employees are to refrain from identifying themselves as employees of Savyour.
All Savyour employees in client facing roles including but not limited to Sales, Sales Support, Neutrality, Media Content and Client Servicing across all transaction/ business/function at Savyour are prohibited from writing reviews and/or giving ratings for dine out experiences on Savyour from either their personal or Savyour accounts. They are also not permitted to influence others to write biased reviews or give ratings.
Savyour's review and photo moderators are required to always act in favor of keeping Savyour a neutral platform. They are required to use their best judgement in implementing moderation guidelines and are prohibited from giving preferential treatment to businesses. Deleting any authentic review from a business page is in violation of our policies. Similarly, keeping reviews, which are proven to be unauthentic, is in violation of our policies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you witness any behavior not in compliance with this code as it is in direct violation of employee contracts.
Terms of Service
Last updated on October 27, 2019
I. Acceptance of terms
Thank you for using Savyour. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Savyour website at www.Savyour.com.pk (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Savyour Platform") including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services").
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Savyour users, including but without limitation to users having access to 'business page' to manage their claimed business listings.
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Savyour Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Disrupt Ventures Pakistan Ltd. and/or its affiliates. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Savyour Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Savyour in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Savyour will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to 'business business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) reviews, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "Savyour Content" means content that Savyour creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and Third Party Content. "Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than Savyour or its users and is available on the Services.
"Business" means the businesses listed on Savyour and any related mobile or software applications of Savyour.
III. Eligibility to use the services
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are in compliance with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. Changes to the terms
Savyour may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Savyour Platform after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. Translation of the terms
Savyour may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with Savyour. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
VI. Provision of the services being offered by Savyour
- Savyour is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Savyour provides, may require affecting certain changes in it, therefore, Savyour reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Savyour disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Savyour may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Savyour may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Savyour's discretion.
- By using Savyour's Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
- The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Savyour disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Savyour reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Savyour does not guarantee quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all items at any business. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Savyour. Please email a takedown request (by using the "Contact Us" link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Savyour. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Savyour.
- Any certification, licenses or permits ("Certification") or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the business's listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by Savyour on an 'as available' basis that is provided to Savyour by the business partner(s). Savyour does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user's own risk and Savyour in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the business partner.
- Savyour reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Savyour Platform anytime in future.
- Savyour may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Savyour Platform terms. Further, Savyour reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User's account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Savyour determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Savyour Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Savyour reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
VII. Use of services by you or user
1. Savyour User Account Including 'Claim Your Business Listing' Access:
- You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
- In creating an account and/or claiming your business' listing, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account or claiming a business listing, then you represent to us that you are the owner or authorized agent of such business. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts or business listings except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business' listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false claiming of a business listing may cause Savyour or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
- You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your Savyour account for any purpose and that you will be liable for such unauthorized access.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with Savyour Platform or Services. For example, you might receive comments from other Users or other users may follow the activity to do on your account. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings whenever available from time to time.
2. Others Terms:
- In order to connect you to certain businesses, we provide value added telephony services through our phone lines, which are displayed on the specific business listing page on the Savyour Platform, which connect directly to businesses' phone lines. We record all information regarding this call including the voice recording of the conversation between you, and the business (for internal billing tracking purposes and customer service improvement at the business's end). If you do not wish that your information be recorded in such a manner, please do not use the telephone services provided by Savyour. You explicitly agree and permit Savyour to record all this information when you avail the telephony services through the Savyour provided phone lines on the Savyour Platform.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to use the data owned by Savyour (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use (other than in accordance with 'Claim Your Business Listing' access) unless agreed to by/with Savyour in writing.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by Savyour, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Savyour. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
1. Ownership of Savyour Content and Proprietary Rights:
- We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the "IP Rights") associated with the Services and Savyour Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Savyour and that you shall not disclose such information without Savyour's prior written consent.
- You agree to protect Savyour's proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others' contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Savyour (or Savyour's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Savyour and that you shall not disclose such information without Savyour's prior written consent. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Savyour, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Savyour's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Savyour; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the Savyour's Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Savyour.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XVI.
2. Your License to Savyour Content:
- We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of Savyour Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, Savyour Content or our IP Rights.
- Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
3. Savyour License to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant Savyour a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content (including content shared by any business user having access to a 'business business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise) and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By "use" we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, analyze, promote, commercialize, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against Savyour or its Users, any third party services and their users.
4. Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
- You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and any third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Guidelines and Policies or any applicable laws
- If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
- You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove Content, we do not control actions or Content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that Content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not Savyour.
5. Content Removal:
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any Content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Further, the business reserves the right to delete any images and pictures forming part of User Content, from such business's listing page at its sole discretion.
6. Third Party Content and Links:
- We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any product, services, advertisements and other content appearing in or linked to from the Services. We do not screen or investigate third party material before or after including it on our Services.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services. Where appropriate, we may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the Services, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates. You acknowledge and agree that Savyour is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- Third party content, including content posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Savyour is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
7. User Reviews:
- User reviews or ratings for businesses do not reflect the opinion of Savyour. Savyour receives multiple reviews or ratings for businesses by users, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on Savyour is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. Savyour is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between users/reviewers including users or business owners/representatives with access to business business page. The advertisements published on the Savyour Platform are independent of the reviews recieved by such advertisers.
- We are a neutral platform and we don't arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that the business does not consider to be true, the best option for the business representative would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If the business believes that any particular user's review violates any of the Savyour' policies, the business may write to us at email@example.com and bring such violation to our attention. Savyour may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the Terms, or content guidelines and policies or otherwise harmful to the Services
1. Content Guidelines:
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our Guidelines and Polices related to Content
X. Restrictions on use
1. Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Polices;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another's privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
- Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
- Alleges any matter related to health code violations and quality assurances and controls requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Contains material that is not in English or urdu or, in the case of products or services provided in foreign languages, the language irrelevant to such products or services;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- "Hacks" or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, records of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interfere with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
- Is posted by a bot;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
2. You acknowledge that Savyour has no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else's – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body
3. You hereby agree and assure Savyour that the Savyour Platform/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Savyour in any form or manner whatsoever.
XI. User feedback
- If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents regarding Savyour's existing business ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) Savyour is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, and shall be free to use the Feedback on an unrestricted basis (iii) Savyour may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against Savyour and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
- Please provide only specific Feedback on Savyour's existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that Savyour's policy will not permit it to accept or consider.
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned clause, Savyour or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works ("Submissions") in any form to Savyour or any of its employees.
- The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Savyour's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Savyour. If, despite our request to not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions.
- Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your Submissions and their Contents will automatically become the property of Savyour, without any compensation to you; (2) Savyour may use or redistribute the Submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Savyour to review the Submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential.
- Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions (Ads). These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Savyour on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Savyour granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Savyour may place such advertising on the Services.
- Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Savyour by third parties or Users. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Savyour Platform or mobile apps complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Savyour found on or through the Savyour Platform and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Savyour will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Savyour Platform and mobile application.
XIII. Disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, and Indemnification
1. Disclaimer of Warranties:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAVYOUR, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS ("SAVYOUR PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES INCLUDING MOBILE APPS AND YOUR USE OF THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SAVYOUR PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES' CONTENT AND ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE SAVYOUR PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Savyour OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY SAVYOUR, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORIZED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS.
2. Limitation of Liability:
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Savyour Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
XIV. Termination of your access to the services
1. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page and ceasing further use of the Services.
2. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services
XV. General terms
The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
2. Entire Agreement and Waiver:
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
4. Partnership or Agency:
None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Savyour and you shall have no authority to bind Savyour in any form or manner, whatsoever.
5. Governing Law/Waiver:
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The Courts of law in Karachi, Pakistan, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
(c) For all Users: YOU MUST COMMENCE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST US WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ALLEGED HARM INITIALLY OCCURS. FAILURE TO COMMENCE THE ACTION WITHIN THAT PERIOD SHALL FOREVER BAR ANY CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION REGARDING THE SAME FACTS OR OCCURRENCE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS OR OTHER LAW TO THE CONTRARY. WITHIN THIS PERIOD, ANY FAILURE BY US TO ENFORCE OR EXERCISE ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY RELATED RIGHT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT RIGHT OR PROVISION.
6. Carrier Rates may Apply:
By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be solely responsible for any such costs incurred.
7. Linking and Framing:
You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
XVI. Notice of copyright infringement and grievance redressal mechanism
Savyour shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Savyour Platform, or items advertised on the Savyour Platform, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others' copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals' rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law";
- Include the following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf";
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
- Provide your physical or electronic signature;
Send the written communication to:
Mr. Faraz Raza
Disrupt Ventures Pakistan Liimited
2nd Floor, D-141, Block II, PECHS, Karachi
for any concern.
You may be subject to liability if you knowingly make any misrepresentations on a take-down